The Newman's Own Challenge
ACFA is proud to announce that we are participating in the 2017 Newman’s Own Foundation Challenge campaign.
This campaign will run from November 21st to January 3rd. Each week, Newman’s Own Foundation will be running bonus challenges in which ACFA will be eligible to earn additional funds towards our fundraiser. Bonus challenges can be anything from top earners during a specific time period or the charity with the most unique donors during the week. Each week is different but one thing is for certain- ACFA would love to win!
ACFA will be focusing it’s fundraising efforts towards the Newman’s Own Foundation Challenge campaign through January. We encourage you to please donate using the link below so we can gain more traction in receiving the bonus challenge funds available to us!
Here are some ways you can donate:
- $5 provides a birth certificate for one child
- $40 provides monthly food and school supplies for one child
- $50 pays for the school uniform for one year for a child
- $60 provides 1 month's worth of millet for all 12 children in the Bamako House
- $80 pays for one year of school supplies for one child
- $500 pays for one year of healthcare, school supplies, food, and clothing for one year for one child
We would love for you to pledge to become a weekly donor during this campaign. Any amount, small or large, will help our children in the Bamako House continue to learn and thrive, and will also help us continue our dream of building the Zorokoro Children’s Complex.